Il sito web su cui stai navigando è conforme alla normativa europea sull'uso dei cookie. Per far bene questo sito, a volte installiamo sul tuo dispositivo dei piccoli file di dati che si chiamano “cookies”. Il sito fa uso di cookie di profilazione propri ovvero cookie introdotti da servizi di terzi parti di cui il sito stesso fa uso.
Informazioni su questa politica sui cookie
Questa politica sui cookie spiega cosa sono i cookie e come li utilizziamo, i tipi di cookie che utilizziamo, ovvero le informazioni che raccogliamo utilizzando i cookie e come vengono utilizzate tali informazioni e come controllare le preferenze sui cookie. Per ulteriori informazioni su come utilizziamo, archiviamo e manteniamo al sicuro i tuoi dati personali, consulta la nostra Informativa sulla privacy. Puoi in qualsiasi momento modificare o revocare il tuo consenso dalla Dichiarazione sui cookie sul nostro sito web Scopri di più su chi siamo, come puoi contattarci e come trattiamo i dati personali nella nostra Informativa sulla privacy.
Il tuo consenso si applica ai seguenti domini: www.perbacco-ristorante.it
What are cookies?
I cookie sono piccoli file di testo che vengono utilizzati per memorizzare piccole informazioni. Viene memorizzato sul tuo dispositivo quando il sito web viene caricato sul tuo browser. Questi cookie ci aiutano a funzionare correttamente il sito Web, rende più sicuro, fornisce una migliore esperienza utente e capire come funziona il sito Web e analizzare cosa funziona e dove deve essere migliorato.
Questi file vengono utilizzati per personalizzare l'esplorazione degli utenti e raccogliere informazioni automatiche di accesso e di utilizzo del sito web. il sito più utile per le tue esigenze.
Questa è la sequenza di installazione (o creazione) di cookie:
- When you visit a website for the first time, it asks you to accept a cookie for a specific domain. If you accept, the cookie is saved on your computer.
- Whenever you view a resource from that domain, the browser sends the cookie.
Like most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a variety of purposes. Proprietary cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function properly and do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third party cookies used on our website mainly serve to understand how the website works, how you interact with our website, keeping our services safe, providing advertisements that are relevant to you and, all in all, providing you with a better user and improved experience and helps speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: some cookies are essential to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account and add products to your cart and to checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: these cookies help us to memorize your settings and browsing preferences such as language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
Specifically, www.perbacco-ristorante.it uses or may use the following cookies:
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category . Duration: 1 year
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional: The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Duration: 1 year
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance". Duration: 1 year
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category . Durarion: 1 year
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category . Duration: 1 year
- cookielawinfo-checkbox-others: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others". Duration: 1 year
Technical monitoring cookies (used only in some cases):
- _ga: The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors. Third-party tracking cookies (Google Analytics * used for the analysis of visits). Duration: 2 years
- _gid: Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. Third-party tracking cookies (Google Analytics * used for the analysis of visits). Duration: 1 day
- _gat_gtag_UA_23148758_5: Set by Google to distinguish users. Third-party tracking cookies (Google Analytics * used for the analysis of visits). Duration: 1 minute
How can I control the cookie preferences?
If you decide to change your preferences later during the browsing session, you can click on the "COOKIE" tab at the bottom left. This will display the consent notice again allowing you to change your preferences or completely withdraw your consent.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods for blocking and deleting cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block / delete cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Is it possible to block cookies?
Yes, you can block or allow cookies on all websites or choose the sites for which they are allowed.
Should all cookies be blocked?
Not necessarily. Blocking all cookies can actually help protect privacy, but limit the functionality available on some websites. It is therefore advisable to choose the websites for which to allow cookies. It is therefore possible to initially block all cookies and then allow those necessary for sites considered to be trusted.
What are temporary cookies?
Temporary cookies (or session cookies) are removed from the computer when the browser is closed. They are used to store temporary information.
What are persistent cookies?
Permanent cookies (or saved cookies) remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser. They are used to store information, such as the login name and password, so as to avoid the user having to retype them each time they visit a specific site. Persistent cookies can remain on your computer for days, months or even years.
What are third party cookies?
Third-party cookies derive from advertisements from other sites on the website displayed. They can be used to record the use of the website for marketing purposes.